Facts to know:
1. Bottling takes place on bottling lines.
2. To invest in a bottling plant is useful for wineries over 20 hectares.
3. Mobile bottling plant offers a cost-effective way to guarantee a technically and hygienically perfect bottling and labelling.
4. First treatment of the bottles is the sterilization. The bottle can be sterilized with:
- hydrogen peroxide
- sulfur water or
- ozonated water
5. The bottles are rinsed with clear water afterwards.
6. After filling and closing the bottle, a conveyer belt takes the bottle to the drying tunnel to eliminate water drops on the outside of the bottle.
7. A labelling machine can adjust the label automatically.
8. Final step is packing the bottles into cases and stacking those on pallets.