- Camponovo, C. Riou, National approach for evaluation and control of wine safety: Guide to good hygiene practices for French wine industry, BIO Web of Conferences 7, 04001 (2016) 39th World Congress of Vine and Wine
- Collectif (2017) Guide de bonnes pratiques d’hygiene – Filiere vins. Ed. Des Journaux officiels. Paris
- Food Contact Materials (FCMs) Feedback to the European Commission’s Evaluation and Fitness Check Roadmap SAFE – Safe Food Advocacy Europe A.S.B.L.
- P. Gelinas, J. Goulet , G. M. Tastayare and G. A. Picard Effect of Temperature and Contact Time on the Activity of Eight Disinfectants – A Classification Journal of Food Protection, Vol. 47, No. 11, Pages 841-847 (November 1984)
- Guide to good hygiene practices in the wine sector R36.5 – 05/09/2016
- Regulation 178/2002
- Regulation (EC) No 852/2004 of 29 April 2004
- Regulation (EC) No 1935/2004 of 27 October 2004, Article 17
- Regulation (EC) No 1895/2005 of 18 November 2005 on the limitation of the use of certain epoxy derivatives in materials and articles intended to come into contact with foodstuffs.
- Regulation (EU) No 10/2011 for plastic materials
- Regulation (EU) 2015/326 of 2 March 2015 amending Annex XVII of the Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council registration, evaluation and authorization of chemical substances, as well as restrictions for these substances (REACH), with regard to hydrocarbons polycyclic aromatic and phthalates.
- http://www.cetie.org/fr/17-36- cahier_n13_embouteillage_mobile_a_facon_des_vins_tranquilles-4.html