- Recording of detailed data for each section/zone of a vineyard with the help of sensors, sensing media and geographical positioning tools (GPS and modern satellite media are allies).
- Data processing of each section/zone using contemporary information systems and the creation of smart maps showing these data in order to distinguish the common features between them as well as their differences.
- Differentiated section/zone management.
- The healthy condition of the grapes, their good technological maturation and the proper transportation to the vinification areas.
- Utilization of cooling systems
- Short-term storage
- Sophicticated destemming machines
- Indirect cooling of the must
- Utilization of enzymes, as well as antioxidant tannins.
- Vinificators with automatic recycling systems, wetting or even full rotation of the tank.
- Temperature control
- Avoiding the use of indigenous yeasts
- Continuous laboratory tests
- Selection of barrels
E HAND BOOK -REFERENCES
For further study use the hyper links below
Precision Viticulture John W. Keller
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Precision_viticulture. presentation 9.
Στέφανος Δ. Κουνδουράς Γεωργία ακριβείας και αμπελουργία Λύσεις και προκλήσεις (source of presentation 11)
Gladstones, J. 2016. Viticulture and Environment. Revised edition. Tanunda, South Australia: Trivinum Press. ISBN 978 0 9945016 1 5