- Increase in the value of Greek standardized brand wines in consumer perception.
- Increase in the wine experience and perception regarding the consumption of organic standardized wines in Greece.
- External improvement of the product image and creation of price increase conditions on the basis of the quality-value relationship
Diversification and placement of organic wine
- PLACE – Authenticity of wine or vine product based on local varieties. Highlighting the advantages of local varieties.
- INNOVATION – Creation of new winemaking products to cover new needs. Highlighting the way organic wine is produced.
- AGROTOURISM-ENOTOURISM (WINE TOURISM)
Development of structures to support the comparative advantages of the region – countryside, its natural advantages, and the simultaneous reinforcement of the Enotourism sector in order to enhance the wine experience of the tourist far beyond the taste experience. Contact of the visitor with the organic field of cultivation in the field and the winery.
Strategy of designation, branding, and placement of Greek organic wine